Here are some facts that won't change your life:
- It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
- Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot.
- All of the clocks in the movie Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.
- No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple.
- Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
- The name Wendy was made up for the book "Peter Pan.
- If Barbie were life-size her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall and have a neck twice the length of a normal human's neck.
- A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
- The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.
- Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
- The word racecar and kayak are the same whether they are read left to right or right to left.
- The thong accounts for 25% of the United States women's underwear market.
Thats it for me. Can you thing of any more?