Hope you Have fun Looking around Blog and plz join in

16/02/2008

Funny Tshirts Sayings - Whats yours




Join in with your funniest Tshirt saying: Add Your Comment

Here are a few that I can remember:


  • Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.


  • There are three types of people in this world - those who can count and those who can't."


  • I'm multi-talented: I can talk and piss you off at the same time.


  • I figure I'm pretty good with the bullshit but I love listening to an expert. Keep talking.


  • If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy


  • How can I miss you if you won't go away?


  • There is intelligent life on Earth, but I'm just visiting.


  • We should forgive our enemies, but only after they've been taken out and shot.


  • I'm not as dumb as you look.


  • I'm not going deaf. I'm ignoring you.


  • How can I tell you I love you when you're sitting on my face?


  • God is dead and I want His job.


  • I can tell you're lying. Your lips are moving.


  • It's hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by turkeys.


  • Death is the greatest kick of all. That's why they save it for last.


  • I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.


  • Work fascinates me. I could sit and watch it for hours.


  • Love your enemies. It'll make 'em crazy.


  • I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.


  • Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide bodies


  • My imaginary friend thinks you have mental problems.


  • I'm not getting smaller, I'm backing away from you.


  • Did you eat a bowl of stupid for breakfast?


  • I don't know what makes you dumb, but it really works.


  • Guys have feelings too. But like... who cares?


  • You're just jealous because the voices talk to me.


  • Don't interrupt me while I'm talking with myself!


  • People like you are the reason people like me need medication.


  • Oh crap! You're going to try and cheer me up, aren't you?


  • I'm sorry. My fault. I forgot you were an idiot.


  • 5 out of 4 people have problems with fractions!


  • You need someone listening to you for it to be an actual conversation.


  • Do I seem self-centered, or is it just me?


Any more Plz join in, Help to cheer folk up a bit,

No comments: