Hope you Have fun Looking around Blog and plz join in

17/02/2008

18th Birthday

Today is my daughter's 18th birthday......
I'm so glad that this is my last child support payment. Month aftermonth, year after year, those payments!
I called my baby girl to come over to my house, and when she got there,I said to her, "Baby girl, I want you to take this last check over toyour Mama's house; you tell her that this is the last check she's evergoing to get from me, then I want you to come back here and tell me the_expression she had on her face."
So my baby girl took the check over to her mother. I was so anxious tohear what the witch had to say and what she looked like. As my babygirl walked through the door, I said, "Well now .... what did she haveto say?"
"She told me to tell you that you ain't my Daddy.

No comments: